October 3, 2011

Life is a Sine Curve

Somebody close to me always says, "Life is a sine curve." Or in other words, it has its ups and its downs, but it always sums to zero.  I have troubles with the zero sum part of it, but I occasionally (and sometimes often) get hit in the face with the downs (or troughs, to be technical).  The past few weeks have been an endless barrage of them. I found out my beloved boss is being replaced, went through a very sad breakup, and was shocked by the sudden death of a colleague at work. I feel like I'm finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm truly excited about what lies ahead, because I know things can only go up from here.

PS. Sometime soon I may post about online dating. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...