March 21, 2012

Sexy Librarian for Spring [The Look]

I got a brand new red pencil skirt in the mail yesterday (lazy bums like me buy most everything online), and of course couldn't wait to wear it to work today. I threw on a few pieces already in my closet, pulled my hair into a top knot, and donned my favorite Warby Parker specs. The pop of color in my skirt kept me in a smiling mood most of the day, and when I met a friend for tea this evening, she remarked, "You've got this whole sexy librarian thing going on!" Here are a few examples to help you build your own sexy librarian look this spring...Old Navy linen blazer / Warby Parker Sinclair eyeglasses / Oasis pencil skirt / Sears oxford shoes / Sandro striped sweater / Kate Spade handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...