June 29, 2012

Crew Neck + Pearls

{Photo: Pinterest}

It's no secret that my personal styles leans classic. However, as a *ahem* larger-chested individual, I tend to wear more V-neck and scoop necklines. When I saw the above photo on Pinterest, though, I fell in love with the simple sophistication of a navy crew neck paired with pearls.

I also recently saw the combination in the form of a dress worn by Peggy in Season Four of my favorite and yours, Mad Men. The color and style manage to make Peggy look professional and put together, and feminine not frumpy.

{Photo: Source}

Is this a look you sport often, or think you might try? I also saw a similar look with a kelly green sweater that I am dying to replicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...