April 26, 2013

Life is Good

{Images: My Instagram}

There's something to be said for a quiet happiness - the kind that gives a calm to everything, that takes away the panic and discontent and replaces them with a low hum of peace.

I love coming home to our apartment and crashing in front of Dancing with the Stars. I'm all abuzz waiting for my new job to start in a month. I get excited about home-cooked dinners. I'm rejuvenated by trips to the gym. I relish getting a little junior-high fangirl about Drs. Mindy Lahiri and Danny Castellano. I'm energized by long wine-fueled conversations with girlfriends. I can't wait for two getaway weekends lined up in the next month (including one that starts today!). 

It may not be worthy of fireworks or running through the streets. But life is just really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...