May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having the best holiday weekend. Mine has been restful and relaxing - I finally got off my crutches on Friday. (Oh yeah. Did I mention I was on crutches for over a week? I was. It was terrible. And I thank heaven for my man, who never complained about helping me with every little thing, all the time.) So, finally able to get around, I have spent most of the weekend catching up on laundry and running errands, and loving every minute of it.

PBS is re-airing last night's Memorial Day Concert all day today, which I've been catching bits of, until it gets too emotional for me to stand. But however you choose to do it, take at least a moment today to think of our veterans and those serving.

How are you celebrating Memorial Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...