August 30, 2013

Labor Day is for Sales

I've been super pretty good at watching my clothing budget. For the past few months, I've exercised discipline constantly, even walking through the Target clothing section without making a purchase. (Seriously, that's hard!)

But I'll make an exception for deals that are way too good to pass up, especially for classics that look more expensive than they are. And this morning, exceptions were made for the Old Navy Labor Day sale.

I mean, how can you say no to cute, timeless pieces like this:


And this is perfect for work and play:


And the perfect amount of sparkle:



Use the code SPREE this weekend for 30% off site-wide. I know I'm gushing, but I promise I'm in no way affiliated with Old Navy, I just love sharing a good deal!

What do you "splurge" for?

xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...