August 26, 2013

You Are What You Do

About 8 weeks ago, I began working with the Stratejoy Find Your Passion Work coaching group. A longtime stalker of Molly's work, and having taken the less-intense Holiday Council last year, I pulled the trigger on what I knew was going to be a life-changing couple of months.

The last session is tomorrow, and while I knew I'd get a lot out of it, I had no idea that this group was exactly the kick in the rear end I needed to own up and say:

I want to be a web designer.

Eep! It's still a little scary to say. I've dabbled in web design for years (like designing this blog), but I never fully considered doing it, you know, for real. But now I'm excited to put my passions towards doing exactly what my tagline (part of my FYPW homework!) says: "Designing inspired living, authentic connections, and pure delight." I'm still not 100% sure how I'm going to get there, or how soon/far away it will be, but I'm definitely planning the next steps to get me in the right direction.

I'll try to share my progress with you as I go along, and I certainly welcome advice from anyone who has taken their creative hobbies and turned them into the real deal.

xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...