September 6, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!

Just a few short long hours until the weekend. Until then, here are some ramblings that have been flitting across my mind.

...

I am physically unable to read a romance novel if the hero in the cover illustration is not attractive. True. Story.

Sometimes I want to eat lunch at 10:15 a.m. Is this okay? My instinct is that it's not okay. Also, the cafeteria at work is not open for lunch at 10:15 a.m. That should tell me something.

I feel so confident when I'm rocking a bright nail polish. It is my superhero costume. But a) I hate even the tiniest chips in the polish, and b) I'm incapable of not chipping my nail polish. So, you can imagine I'm not doing my superhero strut that often.

...

Here's to an amazing weekend!

xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...