November 7, 2011

Birthday Present to Myself

Here's something you might not know about me: I'm picky. About everything. (Okay, not food, really.) But when it comes to buying things for myself, from shoes to iPhone cases to clothes, I know what I want and I won't stop until I find it, even if that means sifting through hundreds of pages of search results. That's why I've spent the past >2 years searching for the perfect watch. I already have a gorgeous Baume & Mercier Hampton that I received as a college graduation present. But I wanted to have options, and I was stuck on having something with a leather strap that looked a little more menswear.


Years, and many hours of eBay hunting, later, I have a beautiful, perfect Hamilton Wilshire. I snapped the picture above with my new iPhone 4S! I love everything about this watch- the buttery leather strap, the reproduction vintage design of the dial, the slim gold case. I know it's part of my watch collection that I will love and enjoy for years and decades to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...