October 20, 2013

Germany + Austria


Confession: I have a love/hate relationship with traveling. I have a list a mile long of all the places I want to visit, but I also loathe sleeping away from my own bed. And worst of all is coming back from a trip - while I'm usually thrilled to back between my own clean, comfy sheets, I'm not thrilled at all to be back in the routine of regular life. The reality of my own dissatisfaction with my current job/life situation hits me all over again like a ton of bricks.

That being said!...

I did have a lovely time earlier this month visiting Germany and Austria. Visiting family and sightseeing through Bavaria and Salzburg, I got to immerse myself in another world and culture, and check a big must-do off my list: doing Salzburg's Sound of Music tour. Classic movie/musical theater nerd's dream come true!

What big trips have you taken, or are taking soon?

xoxo
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...