October 30, 2013

Let's Talk About Hair

{Photos: 1, 2}

Oh my gosh, you guys.

I have a haircut scheduled for this Friday, and I'm equal parts thrilled and terrified! Thrilled that I'll finally be shedding my shaggy mane, and terrified that I'll make the wrong decision and come out looking even worse.

As you can see above, I'm definitely going shorter. I have multiple motives: I'm tired of having to "deal with" my long hair, and with my new management role at work, I want to look more professional without everyone assuming I just graduated from college. The question is, how short? I'm wavering between a casual long bob (like Aubrey Plaza's) and a chic chin-grazing bob (like Chriselle Lim's). What do you prefer? One of those, or something in between? Bangs, or no bangs? There are so many considerations, I'm going crazy!

Any suggestions for me?

xoxo
Coco

P.S. If you want to see all of my inspirations, check out my pin board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...